Want to remember this? Post this list of the best fitness motivation quotes to your favorite Pinterest board! And don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest
-Mind Your Damn Fitness-
No matter how important your fitness goals are, it’s hard to keep momentum up all the time. This may be especially true if you’ve had a bad day at work, didn’t sleep well the night before, or simply the day of the week is Tuesday! The reality is that sometimes it just doesn’t take much to lose fitness motivation and derail you from your path.
But when you feel like throwing in the towel, motivational health and fitness quotes can be suprisingly good at changing your course of action (or more appropriately, inaction). You may even be surprised at how a few simple words are all you need to inspire a mindset change from “I can’t” to “I must”! When it’s a challenge to stay focused on your goals, inspirational fitness quotes can help remind you why started your journey in the first place and motivate you to keep moving.
Whether you’re seeking to eat healthier, lose weight, or start a fitness program, consistency is key! So when you’re struggling to remember why it’s worth the effort, these fitness motivation quotes will give you the push you need to stay on track! You’ll find some excellent quotes from a variety of sources, including professional athletes, political figures, and even cartoon characters!
You’re going to want to keep these inspirational sayings handy so you can refer to them often. So print them out and hang them on the fridge or on your bathroom mirror. Better yet, save them to your favorite Pinterest board or use them as background wallpaper on your cell phone. The goal is to say them over and over until your mind gets with the program so your body can take action!
11 Of The Best Fitness Motivation Quotes
1) “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, and others make it happen” —Michael Jordan
2) “Strive for progress, not perfection.” —Unknown
3) “Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.” —Unknown
4) “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” —Unknown
5) “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Ghandi
6) “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” —The Emperor, Mulan (Disney film)
7) “You don’t always get stronger on the days that everything comes easily to you.” —Nastia Liukin
8) “Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.” —Unknown
9) Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. —Oprah
10) The voice inside your head that says you can’t do this is a liar.” —Dr. Anthony Fernando
11) “Don’t be afraid. Be focused, be determined, be hopeful, be empowered.”—Michelle Obama